You Capture: Our Real Life, Flu Style

Beth wanted us to capture “Our Real Life” as the You Capture challenge this week. If you’ve been following our saga, our real life has involved a lot of coughing, a lot of snot, a lot of medicine and a lot of sleep. Interrupted sleep but sleep all the same. We’re sick. Still sick. Newly sick. At various points in our sicknesses.

In fact, I’m on Day 12. That’s right, I got a respiratory infection on top of the flu. When I do something, I go all out! LittleBrother got sick late last week, the flu as well, and got a double ear infection on top of it. Apparently we’re just overachievers. BigBrother, on the other hand, is fine and dandy, moving at speeds I couldn’t keep up with even if I was well. The good news is that we’ve had lots of quiet moments, cuddles like we had yesterday.

And so, really, this has been “our real life” since Thursday of last week.

Daddy Cuddles

Daddy Cuddles

I’d share a picture of BigBrother but, as I said, he’s well and moving at lightning speeds. I simply can’t keep up. (As a side note, I am finally on antibiotics for my respiratory infection. I hope to feel better before BigBrother’s birthday next Tuesday.)

Hopefully someone else who participated in this week’s You Capture challenge has some pictures that really show their lives. But, really, that’s all we’ve done. Most of the week we didn’t get out of our pajamas. Mmm, pajamas. Next week’s challenge is Sunrise/Sunset which makes me think of the song which makes me weepy as my sons will both be turning another year older in the next week and a half. These sniffles? Uh, they’re just because I’m sick. I swear…

Tiny Prints Cyber Monday

1. Such precious photos. Hope you guys feel better soon!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a sweet and encouraging comment!

2. Such a sweet picture for such a bummer reason. I hope you all are feeling better soon!

3. Aww….so sweet :) I hope you all feel better soon!

4. great shots…hope the sickness leaves soon!

5. Sweet photos! Hope you are feeling better soon so you can keep up with the little guy! ;) I know how that is! haha. I can hardly keep up with my little boy when I’m healthy!

6. feel better – I’m on the 2nd round of meds for my respiratory infection.

7. Oooo . . . so sorry to hear you’ve all been sick. (Except for big brother. Sometimes that can be the most challenging . . . sick mommy, and 0-60 child(ren).) Hope you’re all feeling well soon!

Your photos are precious.
    .-= kyla´s last blog ..*8* Things Thursday ~ Real Life =-.

8. Sweet captures, despite the icky feeling behind them.

And I totally thought of that song with the new assignment-makes me choke up every time!
    .-= Saj´s last blog ..You Capture: Your Real Life =-.

9. I’ve been sick too, which is why I haven’t been around. These photos are so great. Makes me think of my husband and son. I’m behind on all things…such as You Capture, etc. Maybe I’ll try to slide one in.

I hope you all start feeling better real soon. I know we’re still trying to kick the flu and some other things.

10. Cute post, and sweet photos. Good to see the flu hasn’t hurt your sense of humor. (Wow–so many out there who’ve been sick this week. Sorry to hear you got a double dose!)
    .-= Jo@Mylestones´s last blog ..Real Life =-.