What I Wore Sunday, May 26, 2013
- Navy blue and white polka dot dress: Sprinkled with Sweetness Dress in Navy by Mod Cloth
- Red crop blazer: Sears
- Nude peep toe sling back high heels: Jaclyn Smith at Kmart
- Silver necklace: Panorama by Lia Sophia
- Silver lariat necklace with red, white and blue pearls: KCR Lehr Studio on Etsy in 2010
- White belt: Came with another dress
I wore that dress for Easter 2011. I had already started to gain weight due to my back injury and bought a large. It fit weird then, being a short-waisted dress, and it still fits weird having lost all the weight and more. I already have a ridiculously short waist; I don’t need more help. The dress looks not-so-great on me by itself. It is only saved by a shrug, bolero, blazer, sweater, cardigan of some sort. I went with a red one that I grabbed at our local Sears’ closing sale last year for $3.99, thus pulling a Memorial Day weekend outfit together.
In a little bit, I’m going to wear some running shorts and a white running tank for a slow but hopefully decent lengthed run. After that, I plan on lounging around in whatever floats my boat, as long as I’m comfortable in the slightly chilly air outside — because that’s where we’ll be for the rest of the day: outside.