Things that were awesome today.
1. (Accidentally) sleeping in on a Saturday.
3. Time with a friend who will always be special to me.
4. Riding the quad all over The Farm as the leaves fell all around. And squealing like a girl.
5. The amazing pasta dinner my dad made and THE CRAZY SPICY STUFFED PEPPERS. THEY REQUIRE CAPS LOCK. LOOK, YOU GUYS.
6. Heart-to-heart conversations with my mom.
7. PENN STATE! MORE CAPS LOCK!
8. The pure, unadulterated look of joy on my boys’ faces.
9. Hearing, “Mommy, today was The Best Day Ever,” as two boys drifted off to sleep in the back seat. Followed by, “Thank you.” And snores.
10. Coming home to my husband.
October weekends are crazy busy. I don’t have time to think or blog properly or do all of the laundry or drink enough of the wine, but I do have just enough time to stop, breathe, and feel thankful for all I have been given in this amazing life.
It’s good. It’s so good.