Super Bowl Sunday!
What I Wore Sunday, February 3, 2013
On Flickr || On Instagram
- Gold Sweater: Kmart (?) 2010 (?)
- Black Cami: Maurices, 2011
- Black Pants: Fashion Bug, 2010
- Black Socks: I think I stole them from my mom
- Gold Shoes: Fashion Bug, 2009
- Black and Gold Necklace, Bracelet & Earring Set: Etsy, now defunct store, Pimasbeads, 2010
- Gold nail polish: Essie’s Good As Gold with Wet n Wild Fergie’s Glamorous glitter on ring fingers
When I posted my photo on Instagram this morning, my friend and Pittsburgh resident Secretninjamom noticed the theme:
Way to subtly boycott the fact that the Steelers aren’t in the Super Bowl.
Later my dad called to check on us. I said we had just changed into our Steelers gear. His response? “Yeah. What else are you supposed to wear when the Ravens are in the Super Bowl?”
Back to my outfit. I’m kind of bummed about those pants. I bought them when I worked at the newspaper, along with a gray pair. I had them special order petite length in for me and they are just the best fit. Or, were. Now? Our Fashion Bug is gone and I can’t get those pants again in my new size. They still fit, but I’m a few half marathon training weeks away from saggy butt in both pair of these pants. Le sigh. The highlight of the outfit would be the necklace, bracelet and earring set I got in 2010 from Etsy. It’s also magnetic closure on both the necklace and the bracelet; I play with the magnets in church. Shh. The rest of the outfit just features odds and ends purchased over the years. That fit again, because woo!
Back to the Super Bowl. Yeah, we changed when we got home.
- White Steelers Sweatshirt: gifted, 2008
- Same black cami as above
- Gray Yoga Pants: Danskin, relaxed fit, Walmart
- Leopard Print Slippers: Walmart
While I’m bummed we can’t make the trip home to The Farm for my family’s Super Bowl party today, I am kind of loving kicking back in my slippers and not stressing about snow and driving and drunk drivers. Those are my favorite yoga pants. I always have a “nice” pair (these) and a junk pair/the pair that was the last nice pair. The cotton is crazy comfy, they have pockets, and they sit nicely. I’m comfy and warm for today’s fesitivies.
So are the boys!
And the dog.
Happy Super Bowl Sunday!